Ngardy, Colin and Johnny are busy shooting. There's no time to waste, especially in a land where you're lucky to have a telephone or any sort of internet. Ngardy has access to an internet cafe which has been as slow as mud. But she has been texting me (Allan Tong) every day. Let me pass some of her notes. (Sorry, no photos right now. They take too long to send from Sierra Leone:)
* Interviewed the Minister of Youth Employment & Sports.
* Having issues with Colin & Johnny on the street. Locals don't like foreign cameras on them.
* Excited with filming the team practice Saturday morning at Freetown beach.
* Got great shots of kids playing soccer.
* Another player, Momellah, isn't around, but found a very captivating guy in the group interview yesterday.
More to come, hopefully with more text and a photo.